Thoughts on the SHOPPING CART... The latest GFX design produced by IMS

 

The Poster design for the upcoming Bryn Athyn Orchestra Concert
feel free to copy this and spread it around.

  Knowing that people don't read posts without an image, I'd though I'd post this here.

  In regard to the Shopping Cart;

   I have been exploring (somewhat) what needs to be done to create a Shopping Cart. I have discovered that the blogs I use on Google can be connected to a method of implementing On-line Sales

   It is my intention to set this up properly, but there are other issues that need to be contended with and properly attended to before such a Shopping Cart can be fully functional.  Some of those issues involve Business Management, Production Line & Inventory issues.

   The worst thing we can do is initiate a shopping cart without the inventory or the personnel to back it up. So that's where things stand in that regard right now. 

    Frankly I am writing here so that I can keep a grip of the structure within the blogosphere that I have set up for IMS.  This blog should be the one used to host the Shopping Cart. I will add thoughts about that as I learn how to do this.

 Thanks AG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, discussion about release of books.